Opera Scotland

Theatre Royal, Greenock Greenock

Greenock's Theatre Royal was built in 1858, with a capacity of 1600. It operated as a theatre and opera house until 1905, when it became the Palace Music Hall. From 1908 until 1923 it operated as the Hippodrome, being then demolished to make way for road widening.

Contact Details

Address

West Blackhall Street
Greenock

© Copyright Opera Scotland 2019

Site by SiteBuddha